Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
101 E. Park Street, PO Box 395
Bordentown, NJ 08505
Fax: (609) 298-8467
The City Clerk is one of the oldest positions in local government. The Clerk’s duties include:
- Preparation of agendas and recording of minutes for meetings of the City’s Board of Commissioners. You can find the schedule of board meetings and links to past/present minutes and agendas: HERE.
- Custodian of municipal records.
- Processing and issuing licenses and permits for liquor sale and consumption; dogs; bingos; raffles; soliciting/peddler’s permits; marriage, civil union licenses; and many others.
- Serves as the Chief Administrator of all Elections.
- Serves as Registrar of Vital Statistics, keeping a record of all births, deaths, and marriages/civil unions occurring within the boundaries of the City and processing all license applications. For assistance, please contact: E-mail: email@example.com
Important Links & Information: