The City Clerk is one of the oldest positions in local government. The Clerk’s duties include:
- Preparation and recording of the City’s Board of Commissioners Meetings minutes.
- Custodian of municipal records.
- Processing and issuing licenses and permits for liquor sale and consumption; dogs; bingos; raffles; soliciting/peddler’s permits; marriage, civil union licenses; and many others.
- Serves as the Election Official and administering all local elections.
- Serves as Registrar of Vital Statistics keeping a record of all births, deaths and marriages / civil unions, occurring within the boundaries of the City.
Drug Free Workplace
Civil Rights Policy
Open Public Record Request
Vacant Property Registration
Marriage & Civil Union License Form
Certified Copy of a Vital Record Form
Dog License Form